Many of our engagements involve matters in which our clients face significant public attention. The following is a list of news stories about the firm, our clients, cases and the results we have achieved.
Client Alert March 21, 2019
- One of the most common forms of fraud affecting businesses worldwide is Business Email Compromise (BEC).
- Often based in Asia, BEC fraudsters are known to use a network of underground moneychangers to move stolen funds rapidly beyond the reach of victims.
- When affected, victims need to match the speed of the criminals, acting across multiple jurisdictions and with the full set of legal tools necessary to trace, freeze and recover assets effectively.
Client Alert September 25, 2018
- The art world is an attractive target because of its fast-paced, high-value transactions with minimal documentation.
- Once the money has been wired to the criminal’s account, they move to transfer the funds to erase their trace and disappear undetected.
- Victims of such a hack must wield all of the legal and investigative tools at their disposal to maximize the odds of recovery.
For media inquiries, please contact:
Tim O'Keefe | Global Head of Marketing & Communications
email | +1 212 488 1200