Client Alert October 19, 2023
- As governments increasingly use sanctions as a geopolitical tool, ultra-high-net-worth individuals – including those with connections to Cyprus – are at risk.
- Cypriot officials and financial institutions have already taken steps to target certain individuals, even those who are not sanctioned.
- We explain pre-emptive steps at-risk individuals and their advisors can take to mitigate the risks and protect themselves.
Client Alert August 31, 2023
- As global geopolitical tensions rise, Cypriot-held assets are increasingly under threat.
- Governments, competitors and other counterparties are increasingly launching aggressive and often unwarranted attacks against the Cyprus assets of ultra-high-net-worth individuals.
- At-risk individuals should work with a cross-border team and local counsel to take strategic steps to defend their assets.
For media inquiries, please contact:
email | +1 646 448 6283