Kobre & Kim and Nine Lawyers Receive Top Rankings in Chambers USA
May 21, 2021
Publication: Chambers USA
Kobre & Kim and our lawyers received several new recognitions in the recently released 2021 Chambers USA guide, while also seeing several existing rankings improve.
Kobre & Kim made its first appearance in the Corporate Crime & Investigations nationwide rankings, debuting at Band 1. The firm’s standing for New York General Commercial Litigation also increased from Band 2 last year to Band 1, and the firm was again recognized for both Florida and New York White Collar Crime & Government Investigations.
Among our individual lawyer rankings:
- Founding partners Michael Kim and Steven Kobre continued to be recognized among the top New York White Collar Crime & Government Investigations Elite.
- Mr. Kim was again recognized on the New York General Commercial Litigation list, joined for the first time by Danielle Rose.
- All the Miami partners were included in the Florida White Collar Crime & Government Investigations list. Adriana Riviere-Badell and Andrew Lourie were recognized again, Evelyn Sheehan made her first appearance, and Matthew Menchel was again honored as a Star Individual.
- Mr. Menchel continued to be recognized in the top spot among Nationwide Litigation Trial Lawyers.
- Hartley West made her debut on the California White Collar Crime & Government Investigations list.
- Zachary Rosenbaum was honored again on the Spotlight Table for Securities: Institutional Plaintiffs: Mainly RMBS Litigation in New York.