Client Alert October 21, 2019
- In light of the ongoing PRC-U.S. trade dispute, Chinese companies are more likely to face charges in U.S. courts against civil claims of trade secret theft.
- Civil trade secret misappropriation cases in U.S. courts can be particularly complex and high-stakes for Chinese companies on the defensive end of cross-border disputes.
- Chinese companies, their executives and legal representatives should familiarize themselves with U.S. IP protection standards in the face of pending cross-border litigation.
Client Alert December 5, 2018
- Innovative Israeli technology companies are inherently disadvantaged when facing litigation against larger parties with deeper pockets.
- Litigation funding can bridge the resource gap between smaller technology companies and the multi-national companies (MNCs) who may disregard their rights.
- Litigation funding benefits smaller Israeli companies seeking to protect their rights. It also provides start-ups and growth-stage technology companies with the necessary resources to develop a strong case without being impeded by high costs.
For media inquiries, please contact:
email | +1 646 448 6283