Client Alert May 4, 2023
- More Chinese companies are entering the Korean market, running head-on into family-owned conglomerates known as chaebols.
- In a dispute, the overwhelming dominance of chaebols and the intricacies of the Korea legal market make it hard for Chinese companies to find a way out.
- However, by combining creative legal and PR strategies, Chinese companies can put pressure on their competitors and protect their business interests.
Client Alert February 8, 2023
- Reputation is both a highly valuable and sensitive asset for ultra-high net worth individuals (UHNWIs), and is constantly at risk.
- A strategically placed narrative aimed at undermining an individual’s commercial or political objectives can “snowball” to impact many aspects of their personal and professional lives.
- We explain how defensive and proactive strategies can be deployed to defend an UHNWI’s reputation, demonstrate their source of wealth and protect their freedom of movement around the world.
For media inquiries, please contact:
email | +1 646 448 6283