Client Alert March 29, 2023
Global Creditors Can Successfully Fight Fraudulent Conveyance in Dubai
- As a key economic center in the region, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is increasingly the place where many international creditors go as they pursue their debtor’s assets.
- However, some recalcitrant debtors may try to transfer their assets away to avoid payment in a fraudulent transfer.
- Our team explores what strategies are available in the UAE to restore a creditor’s interests.
Client Alert December 14, 2022
Enforcing a Foreign Judgment in the UAE: New Opportunities
- The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is becoming increasingly friendly to global judgment creditors looking to enforce their judgments.
- Recent developments signal increased receptivity to fast-tracking recognition and enforcement through reciprocity.
- We survey the landscape and look at how the country can form a crucial part of a worldwide enforcement campaign.
Client Alert November 23, 2021
Enforcement in Dubai Just Got Easier
- The Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), a gateway to enforcing judgments in the Middle East, has just seen significant barriers to enforcement removed.
- Creditors now have a much smoother path to collect on what they are owed both in onshore Dubai and across the region.
- Our global Claim Monetization & Dilution team unpacks how creditors can save significant time and money.
For media inquiries, please contact:
email | +1 646 448 6283