Client Alert February 16, 2023
- U.S. government regulators are ramping up enforcement actions against traders for alleged market manipulation and spoofing.
- Exchanges and self-regulatory organizations are piling on, subjecting traders to their own investigations.
- Traders should not be afraid to stand up to these entities, and there are effective counteroffensive measures that can drive successful outcomes.
Client Alert October 15, 2021
- The U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) has quietly increased scrutiny of digital currency markets, focusing on spoofing.
- Successful traders normally do not run from risk in their trading activities, yet they often do exactly that in the face of unfamiliar regulatory risks, leading to worse outcomes.
- Targets of regulatory enforcement should therefore consider a range of aggressive measures before responding to inquiries from enforcement authorities.
For media inquiries, please contact:
email | +1 646 448 6283