Client Alert August 17, 2023
- U.S. government antitrust agencies – including the U.S. Department of Justice Antitrust Division and Federal Trade Commission – have become increasingly aggressive in their enforcement.
- While this puts more multinational companies with U.S. links at risk, it could also present an opportunity.
- Our team explains how the changing antitrust enforcement environment can provide tools for companies to keep their competitors in check.
Client Alert May 15, 2019
- A recent meeting between antitrust enforcers from South Korea and the U.S. signals an increase in future collaboration between the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) and Korea Fair Trade Commission (KFTC) on cross-border criminal antitrust enforcement.
- A greater degree of DOJ-KFTC collaboration will result in increasingly complex multinational antitrust litigation.
- When these enforcers take collaborative actions, targets will require equally coordinated defense strategies - likely combining the knowledge of both Korea and U.S. antitrust specialists.
For media inquiries, please contact:
email | +1 646 448 6283