- Government Enforcement Defense principal: London, Hong Kong and Seoul offices
- U.S.-qualified associates: New York, Washington DC, San Francisco and Miami offices
- UK-qualified associates: London office
- BVI-qualified associate: BVI office
How to Apply: All applicants should submit an online application, including a resume, law school transcript and two writing samples. We prefer that the writings samples be trial advocacy pieces (motions, briefs, etc.) rather than articles/publications and internal memorandums. Kobre & Kim encourages candidates who are currently clerking to apply directly to the firm. Many of our lawyers have clerked for federal and state judges and the firm recognizes that serving as a judicial clerk offers valuable experience.
Please direct all lateral inquiries, including from applicants and search firms, to the Legal Recruitment Department at email@example.com.
- We have analysts across our global offices in the following locations: New York, London, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Washington DC, San Francisco and Miami
How to Apply: Submit a cover letter, two writing samples, resume (include your GPA) and unofficial college transcripts through the online application. Only resumes accompanied by a cover letter and two writing samples will be considered.
For writing samples, full-length argumentative papers written for college courses and/or independent research papers are preferred; however, we will accept anything else that best reflects your analysis and critical reasoning abilities. Full-length papers of 5-10 pages or excerpts from lengthier samples are preferable. Please note that only resumes accompanied by a cover letter and two writing samples will be considered.
For Business Professionals
How to Apply: Submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only resumes accompanied by a cover letter will be considered.