Steven Perlstein and Eric Bruce Discuss the Importance of Managing Data Security and Minimizing Risk Before the Data Breach Occurs
March 25, 2015
Experienced litigators and investigators Steven Perlstein and Eric Bruce examined the significance of managing data security during a webinar hosted by the Family Office Exchange. This timely discussion analyzed multiple strategies that can assist businesses in navigating the current environment of rapid technological developments and threats.
- preparation for new threats;
- different types of data breaches, including external threats (i.e., hackers) and internal threats (i.e., proprietary information taken by an employee);
- pre-emptive steps to minimize risk and exposure in the event of a data breach;
- incident response planning; and
- civil and criminal legal issues that ensue after a data breach.
For more information about the presentation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.