Litigation Funding for Israeli Companies - Webinar
January 22, 2019
Litigation finance is becoming an increasingly important way for startup and growth-stage companies to defend their intellectual property assets. On Tuesday, January 22, two of Kobre & Kim's intellectual property lawyers, Israel-based Michael Rosen and San Francisco-based Michael Ng, hosted a webinar exploring how Israeli entrepreneurs and investors can benefit from the burgeoning litigation finance industry and maximize the value of their legal claims.
Click here to watch the recorded webinar (50 minutes).
In this webinar, you'll learn about:
- Fundamentals, Benefits and Challenges of Litigation Financing
- Key Steps to Securing Funding
- Common Questions/Misconceptions
- The Kobre & Kim – Bentham IMF Litigation Fund for Israeli Companies
- Date: Tuesday, January 22 at 10:00AM PST / 1:00PM EST / 20:00 IST
- Registration: Registration is now closed.