Litigation Funding for Israeli Companies - Live Webinar
January 14, 2019
Litigation finance is becoming an increasingly important way for startup and growth-stage companies to defend their intellectual property assets. On Tuesday, January 22, join two of Kobre & Kim's intellectual property lawyers, Israel-based Michael Rosen and San Francisco-based Michael Ng, in exploring how Israeli entrepreneurs and investors can benefit from the burgeoning litigation finance industry and maximize the value of their legal claims.
In this webinar, you'll learn about:
- Fundamentals, Benefits and Challenges of Litigation Financing
- Key Steps to Securing Funding
- Common Questions/Misconceptions
- The Kobre & Kim – Bentham IMF Litigation Fund for Israeli Companies
- Date: Tuesday, January 22 at 10:00AM PST / 1:00PM EST / 20:00 IST
- Registration: Click here to register.
- Log-in link: This will be emailed to you in advance of the webinar.