Kobre & Kim – Bentham IMF Litigation Fund for Israeli Companies
Kobre & Kim and Bentham IMF have partnered to deliver a first-of-its-kind litigation funding solution to Israeli companies with cross-border legal claims.
Offering a total of US$30 million in non-recourse funding and the backing of Kobre & Kim’s global litigation team, the Kobre & Kim – Bentham IMF litigation fund provides Israeli individuals and companies with the legal and financial resources needed to guard their trade secrets and pursue intellectual property and commercial litigation claims against deep-pocketed multinational competitors and other wrongdoers.
Curious whether your claim is a good fit? Download our Frequently Asked Questions below, or reach out to our team to learn more.
Recent News and Media Coverage:
- Litigation Funding: Empowering Israeli Innovators to Protect and Defend Their IP – Webinar by Kobre & Kim; January 22, 2019
- Claims and Shekels – News1 (Hebrew); November 8, 2018
- Litigation finance offers investors attractive yields – The Economist; August 18, 2018
- "Startups in Israel shutting down after having their ideas stolen" – The Marker (Hebrew, requires subscription); August 15, 2018
- TechNation: U.S. Law Firm Launches $30 Million Fund to Finance Lawsuits by Israeli Startups – Haaretz; August 14, 2018
- Kobre & Kim Launches $30M Israeli Litigation Finance Fund With Bentham – The American Lawyer; July 30, 2018
- $30 million litigation fund set up to help Israeli startups battle foreign giants – Times of Israel; July 24, 2018