HKRI Centre One, HKRI Taikoo Hui
288 Shimen Yi Road
People's Republic of China (PRC)
+86 21 3210 2109
Xue (Anna) Li advises clients in high-stakes litigation related to patent infringement and other intellectual property disputes. Ms. Li’s practice centers on enforcing intellectual property rights and defending against charges of infringement in a variety of industries, including but not limited to semiconductors, processors and circuitry, and computer software and programs.
Before joining Kobre & Kim, Ms. Li practiced at the New York office of Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP, where she focused on patent litigation.
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Emory University School of Law, JD
- University of California, Los Angeles, MS
- Zhejiang University, BS
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.