800 Third Avenue
New York, New York 10022
+1 212 488 1200
Robert Hettleman advises companies and individual clients in internal investigations that have cross-border elements and involve regulatory inquiries by the U.S. government.
A former New York state judge, Mr. Hettleman brings extensive government experience to his practice, including over a decade of prosecutorial service.
Early in his career, he clerked for the Honorable Roanne Mann of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York.
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- New York University School of Law, JD
- Dartmouth College, BA
- The Honorable Roanne Mann, United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Serves as independent examiner for the U.S. Department of Justice in their investigation of a major Israeli bank.
Professional & Community Involvement
- Sarah Jane Brain Foundation, Board of Advisors, Member
- Unemployment Action Center, Board of Advisors, Member
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.