1919 M Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036
+1 202 664 1928
Rebecca Fisher, under the supervision of the firm's lawyers, provides support on matters involving government enforcement defense and internal investigations.
She received her BA from Columbia University.
- Assisted with the firm’s service as independent examiner for the U.S. Department of Justice in an investigation of a major Israeli bank.
- Provided research in connection with an internal investigation at a New York-based hedge fund in response to allegations of securities fraud and other violations.
- Representation of an individual in responding to an inquiry arising from an investigation by the Tax Division of the U.S. Department of Justice.
- Provided research in connection with an investigation by the Money Laundering and Asset Recovery Unit of the U.S. Department of Justice
- Representation of an individual in an investigation into corruption by the FCPA Unit of the U.S. Department of Justice
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.