25 Old Broad Street
London, EC2N 1HQ
+44 (0) 20 3301 6595
Polly Wilkins advises ultra-high-net-worth individuals and international businesses with interests in the U.S., Europe, Asia, Australia and offshore centers on mitigating business and reputational risks arising from high-profile cross-border investigations, complex civil and commercial litigation, white-collar crime and asset forfeiture defense.
Ms. Wilkins is accustomed to working with a range of stakeholders to formulate strategies to preserve their reputation and mitigate privacy concerns when they are engaged in litigation or the subject of an investigation.
Before joining Kobre & Kim, Ms. Wilkins practiced at Schillings and Squire Patton Boggs.
- Solicitor, England & Wales
- BPP Law School, LPC
- University of Salzburg, LLM
- University of East Anglia, LLB, honors
- Legal Week, Private Client Global Elite ‘Ones to Watch’ 2018
- Citywealth Magazine, Leaders List
- Citywealth Magazine, Future Leaders Top 100
- Legal Week Private Client Global Elite Directory for 2019, “Ones to Watch”
Publications & Presentations
- Author, "Succession Planning - Reputation and Privacy" (The Lawyer and Spear's Wealth Management Magazine, December 2016)
- Author, "Stronger Client Privacy; Stronger Reputation" (Fidi Focus, August 2015)
- Author, "Correlate your Business Decisions with Reputation Risk" (The Lawyer, August 2015)
- Speaker, "IRights – The Legal Framework" (The Royal Society of Arts, July 2015)
- Author, "Video as a Publishing Tool: the Reputational Menace – Coming to a Screen Near You" (The Lawyer, October 2014)
- Author, "What does the first judicial interpretation of the serious harm threshold tell us?" (The Lawyer, August 2014)
"She is incredibly well versed at putting in place strategies to help clients better protect themselves." - Citywealth 2018
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.