9 Forum Lane, Suite 3207
Camana Bay, Grand Cayman
Cayman Islands, KY1-9006
+1 345 749 4013
Pamella Mitchell concentrates on international judgment enforcement and offshore asset recovery, as well as insolvency and debtor-creditor disputes.
Prior to joining Kobre & Kim, Ms. Mitchell practiced with Appleby, where she worked on complex commercial litigation matters specifically involving Cayman Islands business and financial law.
- University of Liverpool, LLB
- Northern Caribbean University, BS
- Restructuring and Insolvency Specialists Association, Rising Star Award (2014)
- The Legal 500 United States, General Commercial Disputes
- Representation of a government in enforcing judgments of more than US $120 million against assets and defendants in multiple jurisdictions in the U.S., the Caribbean, and Asia.
- Representation of a beneficiary of a revocable offshore trust in Cayman Islands proceedings brought by the professional trustee in respect of parallel onshore (U.S.) proceedings.
Professional & Community Involvement
- Cayman Islands Bar Association, Member
Publications & Presentations
- Co-author, "Asset Recovery — Cayman Islands" (Getting the Deal Through, 2016)
- Co-author, "Enforcing Foreign Judgments — Cayman Islands" (Getting the Deal Through, 2016)
- Co-author, "Asset Recovery — Cayman Islands" (Getting the Deal Through, 2014)
- Co-author, "Corporate Immigration — Cayman Islands" (Getting the Deal Through, 2013)
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.