Melisa Ortes González
Av. Presidente Juscelino Kubitschek 1600 Conjunto 112, Itaim Bibi
São Paulo-SP, 04552-080
+55 (11) 4933 2655
Melisa Ortes González focuses on high-stakes investigations, government enforcement actions, asset recovery, and commercial, and financial disputes with a nexus to Latin America. She has broad experience in a wide range of cross-border matters involving the energy, technology, financial services, and logistics industries. Ms. Ortes González has also seconded as in-house counsel.
Before joining Kobre & Kim, she practiced at Marval, O’Farrell & Mairal in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- New York
- City of Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, LLM, honors
- Pontifical Argentine Catholic University, School of Law (JD equivalent)
Professional & Community Involvement
- Bar Association of the City of Buenos Aires, Member
- Young Lawyers Committee Executive Board, Private Bar Association of the City of Buenos Aires, Member
- High Tech Law Society, Member
- Young Professionals of the Americas (YPA), Member
Publications & Presentations
- Contributing author, “Corporate Governance – International Series — 2nd Edition” (Thomson Reuters Argentina chapter, 2015)
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.