Kimberly Perrotta Cole
1919 M Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036
+1 202 664 1938
Kimberly Perrotta Cole focuses on multijurisdictional disputes related to complex financial instruments and transactions. She also counsels directors and officers in securities cases, class actions and derivative litigation. In addition, Ms. Cole handles trust and estate litigation for clients in Europe, the U.S. and offshore jurisdictions. She advises trustees, executors and beneficiaries in breach-of-trustee-duty matters, clawback claims and other disputes.
Prior to joining Kobre & Kim, Ms. Cole practiced at Williams & Connolly LLP, where she concentrated on appellate and complex financial matters, as well as internal and regulatory investigations.
Ms. Cole clerked for the Honorable John D. Bates of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia before entering private practice.
- New York
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- American University B.A.
- Georgetown University Law Center J.D.
- Honorable John D. Bates of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, 2005-2006
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.