Allison B. Teitler
800 Third Avenue
New York, New York 10022
+1 646 448 6205
Allison Teitler focuses her practice on litigation support and e-discovery services related to financial products and services. She regularly assists with the collection, review and production of electronically stored information in U.S. government enforcement matters and mortgage-backed securities disputes.
Before joining Kobre & Kim, Ms. Teitler was a compliance consultant at Citigroup's Investment Banking Division. After law school, Ms. Teitler clerked for the late Honorable Charles L. Brieant of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- New York University School of Law, JD
- University of Pennsylvania, BA
- The Late Honorable Charles L. Brieant, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Representation of a U.S. investment bank senior officer in an internal investigation and related U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) and U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) investigation regarding possible Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) violations by the investment bank in Asia.
- Representation of a New York-based hedge fund in responding to an investigation by the SEC concerning possible insider trading allegations by a manager of a competing hedge fund.
- Representation of a global telecommunications company's former CEO regarding alleged FCPA violations arising from the company's operations in central Asia.
- Representation of potential witnesses in a criminal fraud investigation led by the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of Florida regarding affordable housing/low-income housing tax credits.
- Representation of residential mortgage-backed securities trustees in civil litigations in New York Supreme Court asserting claims concerning breaches of representations and warranties.
- Representation of several U.S.-based investment firms in regard to the financial collapse and eventual bankruptcy of certain subsidiaries of a Caesars Entertainment Corporation filed in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
Professional & Community Involvement
- American Bar Association, Member
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.